Essential Facts 2015 Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA – Sports like golf considered as one among the key components in order to practice good health. There is a fact that lack of exercise might increase risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. It could also make you more likely to experience accidental injuries and so might shorten your life span.
Those some people might dread in beginning exercise routine you could make physical activity as rewarding part of life through picking something which ignites your passion. It might be walking through neighborhood, rock climbing and more. Incorporating exercise to your daily life would strengthen the body helping you look and feel better regarding of who you are.
Essential Facts 2015 Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA
In connection to that, the Masters Tournament is one of the four main championships tournament held designed for the golfers. This tournament is believed to be held starting April 9 to 12 in Augusta, Georgia. It is one of the four major championships played every year. Compared to the other main championships, the Masters Tournament is held every year at the same place, Augusta National Golf Club, a private golf club in the city of Augusta, GA.
Facts about the 2015 Masters Tournament
- This tournament will be played throughout the week of April 6 to 9 from Monday to Sunday.
- It is said that Augusta National Golf Club is a private place, the members of the club and their visitor has the access to play and visit around this place. The public will have an access to visit this place during the 2015 Masters Tournament with their proper badge or ticket.
- Children are allowed to visit in the tournament area provided that their parents are responsible for their behaviour. If in case that your children repeated some misbehaviour during the tournament then guardians and parents are issue to removal from the club especially when the young patrons cannot control their behaviour in a suitable manner.
- Each person who will attend the 2015 Masters Tournament is required to bring their own ticket, irrespective of age.
- They allow qualified patrons to bring with them their child between 8-16 years of age. But there are definite procedures to follow.
- According to the club fans 8 to 16 years of age is allowed to join for free if they are accompanied by a qualified patron or the person whose name appears on the series badge application during the days of tournament. But each patron allowed bringing only one child.
- The 2015 Masters Tournament does not apply to business associates, volunteers or employees who purchase or receive sequence of badges.
- Tournament badges and practice round tickets are posted out about 5 weeks prior to the start of the Masters Tournament.
- When it comes to the membership at the club, it only happens through invitation. There is no process held or given for application.
- You can purchase the Masters merchandise from one of the retail shops or stands at the club during the Masters Tournament.
- If you also want to know about the parking area of the club, parking lots are situated west of “Berckmans Road. It is only available on a first come first serve basis. There are 5 handicap space sections available on this area.
People are excited with this tournament, especially those who loves to play golf. They are looking forward to know some information about this tournament. The above information will help you to be aware of what are the requirements during the tournament. This tournament will be very successful with the good cooperation that you will lend to them. Since, this event is an every year tournament on the month of April, one of the expectations that you will experience is the enjoyment during the 2015 Masters Tournament.